103 and 104/436 Sandgate Road Albion
Owner Must Sell This Cash Flow Positive Albion Property
Offers over $395,000
This beautifully renovated 2 bedroom apartment currently rents for $580 per week, PLUS you are buying a studio apartment which currently rents for $300 a week.
Both apartments are on the one title so you get two apartments for the price of one.
Keep the apartments separate or easily reinstate them into a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
This apartment is well located and only minutes from Brisbane’s CBD, with a bus stop and train station close by and a short walk to amazing cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops and gyms.
Albion is surrounded by convenience and offers a vibrant village atmosphere, amplifying its long term value.
With on-site management services calculated in the Body Corporate levies, this building is always kept in pristine condition and is perfect for investors or owner occupiers who want to live in one of the apartments and rent the other apartment out for additional income.
- Modern renovation with ground floor comforts
- Dual income opportunity with two units on one title!
- Three large bedrooms plus two bathrooms
- High ceilings, polished floors, brick feature walls with art-deco influences
- Fully furnished & ready to rent from the day of settlement
- Balcony overlooking the pool, perfect for a summer splash
- Body Corporate approx. $1274.85/qrt
- Rates $313.55/qrt ex water & sewerage
-Income of $42 000 plus a year
With the potential to secure a very high NET return in the short term letting pool, this wonderful property must be inspected to appreciate it.
Make your appointment to inspect this truly unique property before it gets sold!
- Swimming Pool - Inground
- Garage: 1
Make An Offer